Search This Blog

Friday, November 19, 2010

Merlin

My new obsession = BBC's Merlin. And when I say obsession, I mean it. It's become a fangirlish type obsession. I've purchased a new, region free DVD player just so I can watch the complete seasons of the show (which, by the way, can only be bought from the UK if you want more than just season one). So as soon those get here, I'll be MIA for a very long time. I'll have to rewatch the seasons, then rewatch each episode with commentary, then watch all the special features, etc. You get the point.

Anyways, I told you that to tell you this. As soon as I get those DVDs, I'll likely be commenting on each episode. My own little Merlin review blog...thing...yeah. So if you like Merlin, tune in. If you like me, tune it. If you don't like Merlin or me, well then, I'm not quite sure why you're here in the first place...

2 comments:

  1. I think Season 2 comes out on DVD here in January. Also, Season 3 will start up on SyFy during the same month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll probably buy them here in America as well just so I can rip the DVDs onto my computer and make fanvideos (I've always wanted to try doing that). Unfortunately, the ones I bought from the UK are Region 2 so my computer's DVD player won't read them...

    ReplyDelete