Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Mental drain...

Guh. School.

I'm exhausted. I have a twenty-four hour headache (luckily, it's not a migraine).

I have so much work to do for my classes. I allow myself to watch two hours of TV a day (one with lunch and one with dinner), but I'm feeling guilty already just for giving myself this one small break.

Oh, and there's all the financial issues I have to deal with because I have no ability to budget whatsoever.

The only good thing is that for the next two weeks, my students are having days and peer reviews, so I don't have to lesson plan or worry about what I'll be teaching.

And I haven't been able to read for fun. At all. This makes me very sad. Unfortunately, I don't see myself doing much fun reading for quite awhile...

No comments:

Post a Comment